Tuesday, March 10, 2009

If All of My Friends Jumped Off of a Bridge...

Yes Mom, if all of my friends jumped off a bridge I would too.

And THAT is why I am one day three of Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred.

It is also why my shoulders hurt.

It is only a twenty minute work out. I thought "Well, hell. I can do anything for 20 minutes."

I was mistaken. It really hurts.

But for as much as I hate my life while I am doing it, and as much as I know I am only on level one and I have a grave fear of levels two and three, I know that after only two days I can already feel that my abs are tighter.

Sure, there is still a huge layer of fat blocking my awesome ab muscles but maybe that will magically disappear somewhere around day 7.

No?

Either way, I think I am really going to try to stick with it.

For any of you doing the workouts too, you know Natalie? I want my body to look like hers.

I did take pictures right before my first workout, but mercifully my camera battery charger has gone missing and so I am unable to post a picture of myself in work out clothes at this juncture.

Maybe I'll find it closer to day 15.

_


Cross-Posted at Sarah and the Goon Squad.

2 comments:

Vionna said...

I have been hearing a lot about this video. I am going to have to check it out.

20 minutes is plenty of time to workout if you do it in a focused, high-intensity pace. It is definitely better than lolly-gagging (ok, I have never written that before) for an hour or two.

AM Nichols said...

I stopped doing this video when I realized I had to lie down for a while to recuperate - like the whole afternoon. I hope to get back to it once I'm in better shape because the workout is awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Bookmark and Share