Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another Great Post About Weight

I wish I wrote this post, but I didn't. Anna from ABDPBT wrote it.

Personally, I don’t have a lot of anxiety about BlogHer in particular and weight: I figure that most people there will be Moms and we all probably have a little extra poundage here and there. There is pretty much zero chance that I’m going to walk into BlogHer and feel more self-conscious about weight than I do when I visit Fred Segal. But her point stands: most people don’t care about how much you weigh because they are too worried about how much they weigh. I do think this is, for the most part, true. I do think that nobody gives you as much thought as you give yourself.


Go read the whole thing. It is brilliant.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Bookmark and Share