Friday, July 31, 2009

I'll Miss You Most of All

Yesterday I posted a few of my pictures from BlogHer on my personal site.

This morning I had an e-mail from one of my very best friends that due to geography I haven't seen in a few years.

She was wondering if I had gotten a boob job.

You see, I have spent most of my life being tormented by my "friends" about how flat chested I am. It isn't even that I am a late bloomer. It is just that after breastfeeding twins, gaining 40 pounds and buying a couple of Wonderbras I finally have some cleavage.

In fact, when I was at BlogHer one of my favorite BlogHers (I'll let her choose if she wishes to be named here or not) told me I had a "magnificent rack".

I have never been so flattered in my entire life.

Well, that isn't exactly true. One time a girl told me that she wished she were a man so that she could make love me to. THAT is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Anyway, as much as I find it fascinating that for the first time in my life men are talking to my chest I still want to lose the 40 extra pounds.

And I am going to do it.

But I sure am going to miss these breasts.


Possibly the picture she was asking about. Oh how I love that dress.

1 comment:

Aunt Bob said...

I'll still think of you as Chesti McBooberstein.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Bookmark and Share