Thursday, April 22, 2010

Announcing the Winners of FAYE: The 2nd Biggest Loser Mom Contest

The grand prize winner of The 2nd Biggest Loser Mom contest is...
Andrea Shockling! And we have an additional surprise for her. In addition to getting some coin, she will also be receiving a Motiva Strapless Mio heart rate monitor watch compliments of the good folks at MIO.*

Second prize goes to Tiffany Blue, and she will be given coin, and she get a surprise too...A month's membership to Gold's Gym!

We are so excited by the progress all of you have made during the contest.  And it doesn't have to stop! Sarah and I still have not made  our goal weights, so we are going to start up another contest! Details will be published next week. So check back with us! Whether you lost 30 pounds,3 ounces, or nothing at all we are damn proud of you and you should be proud of yourself. Sometimes it takes a while to make that connection, so don't get frustrated if you didn't keep with the contest until the very end. Slow and steady wins the race too. We're all winners at losing!

Love,
Devra and Sarah

* MIO has also made a generous donation to Susan G. Komen Foundation in honor of our Loser Mom contestants.  If you buy a pink MIO watch, 10% of the proceeds will go to Komen. Yay!


Special shout out to RoadTripMom for creating our LoserMom Award pic!

10 comments:

Stimey said...

Congratulations to the losers. Great job!!!

Idea for the next contest's title: "This Time. I Swear."

Tiffany said...

Second place?!! Holy Shit!! I can't believe that! I just won second place in the office Biggest Loser that I organized today too! Woot! Congrats everyone!!!

Cassie said...

Yes! Congrats to the losers!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Congratulations ladies! I am so proud of you!

CaraBee said...

Way to go Andrea and Tiffany! You guys totally rock!

Andrea said...

Awesome! We should all be so proud!!
There is something about doing this together - even fake internet together - that really clicked with me this time. Thank you so much, Sarah and Devra. And all of the rest of you! Let's keep it up!!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Seriously, you guys did an amazing job and as a bonus after all of this I lost 14 pounds. I am thrilled.

You are all great motivators.

Karen Putz said...

Congrats, Andrea and Tiffany! Now you can share your secrets with the rest of us. :) Way to go!

Tiffany said...

Here's my secret Karen, after doing fairly crappily (is that a word?) up and down, etc for several weeks- I finally kicked it into high gear and actually started following my weight watchers plan and going to the gym TWICE a day- morning and after work. I'm exhausted and it's totally unsustainable! Apparently I need to work even harder than that to beat Andrea next time though!! This was truly great motivation- thanks again everyone!!

Tiffany said...

Also, I forgot to mention, I got and USED a Fitbit- which I totally love!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Bookmark and Share