Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In the spirit of the Iconic music group Europe; It's The Final Weigh-in!

Okay FAYErs, it's the final weigh-in for The Second Biggest Loser Moms. Now step on the scale and yell, "FAYE all the weigh!" at the top of your lungs. And don't forget to send your weight to us.

Looking forward to the final results and announcing our grand prize champion and second place champion!

Today I walked for two miles. It felt great. My goal for this contest was to increase my exercise, and I've been steadily working toward that goal. I'll write more about all of that later this week, right now I need to get to bed. Evidently walking two miles exhausted me.

XXOO,
Devra

5 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Bring it!

1A said...

Oh, crap. I thought last week was the last one. Not that I lost any from last week ... will send.

Selfish Mom said...

Ahhh! I forgot to weigh myself this morning and now I've got half a day's food in me! I'll have to weigh-in tomorrow morning. I'll send it early.

Unknown said...

I forgot to send it yesterday but I am down 2 pounds this week.

Karen Putz said...

I'm going to shout mine out here-- from 201 pounds at the start of this contest to 188 now. :) Little by little the weight is going bye-bye.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Bookmark and Share