Friday, April 10, 2009

Trying to Get Back on The Wagon

Spring Break... it was so easy not to exercise.

I was at my brother's house, driving 10 hours each way, eating McDonalds. Ugh.

Then I went to the WNBA Draft and I ate pizza and cheese steak. It was wonderful, but I think I need to get back on the wagon.

I'm scared to get on my scale. According to my brother's scale I lost 14 pound in two days just by eating McDonalds and bagels. But if he is telling the truth and it is actually an issue of eights looking like sixes in the tens place I may have gained six pounds which is a much more likely scenario.

*sigh*

Jillian, I'm coming home to you. Please don't hurt me to much.

1 comment:

Vionna said...

Don't worry! Everyone falls off the wagon some time. The important thing is to hop back on. Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Bookmark and Share